• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Camp fire o.c my house

MrsRuger45

imported post

I think our events coordinator is busy this week, so I'll do the sign up list for the bonfire. Please let me know what you would like to bring.

Hamburgers/Buns -
Brats/Buns-

Hotdogs/Buns -
Baked Beans -

Condiments -ruger45
Paper Plates -

Napkins/Towels - ruger45
Plastic Utensils -
Pop -
Water -

Snacks -
Coolers - ruger45 (or we can just use fridge)

Ice -ruger45
Dessert - Radioman (Smores)

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Mel, I have no problem putting this in the event thread. It wasn't until the 7th post, 1st page,by John:

How about friday the 18th.

Last edited on Sat Sep 12th, 2009 01:45 pm by ruger45

that gave any indication of of a possible date for this event. When I see/receive an exact date, time, location, etc, via PM and/orr posted, it's at that point I usually post the event. Even on the 2nd page for this event there's still no confirmed date and time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Randy

ETA: It's in the Event Thread now. :) What time do you want the event to begin? Do you want to show a map and/or your address in this event? If so PM me your address and I'll place it and/or a map in the post.

MrsRuger45

imported post

thanks Randy! I've just been PMing people with more details & due to the nature of the event being at our house & not a public place. We are starting at 7pm. Nope, don't want our address listed here!!

You're going to be gone 16-20th, is that what I read?

SpringerXDacp

imported post

This Friday the 18th for the campfire. See Events Thread for Contributed Items that may need to be filled.

Also, PM Ruger45 or MrsRuger45 for address/directions/parking.

Radioman

imported post

Smores are packed and ready to go. I might have some Dogs and Buns too. Have to check the Freezer when I get home and make sure I still have two packs of dogs. See everyone tomorrow night.

Radioman

MrsRuger45

imported post

Sorry work kept you tied up, Radioman. The last person just left a bit ago & I was just getting on here to razz you about us not having any Smores. We had a nice turn out & had a good time chatting with everyone.

CoonDog

imported post

I had a great time, Rugers! Thank-you for opening up your place to us. Looking forward to seeing you soon in Canton.

Btw, I talked to my missus about the watering, we agreed to go light-to-none next year. Also, I talked to my FIL and he rarely waters his vegetables as well. Thanks for the gardening advice.

Oh, and the venison was delicious!