• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone hungry?

Puddin99

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Anyone want to join me and my family for lunch or dinner? We are still determining whichandwould like input if anyone else is available.

I was thinking the Old Country Buffet in Clackamas.

[size=-1]11358 SE 82nd Ave[/size]
[size=-1]Happy Valley, OR 97086[/size]
(503) 659-6307‎

oldcountrybuffet.com

Anyone else up for a get together? Thoughts?

Ken

tallblue

imported post

I would go this coming weekend (19th or 20th). I live in Washington country but I don't mind a little drive. Buffet works for me :)

Puddin99

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'm open either day. They do have a online deal if you sign up you can buy a dinner, get one free. Perhaps my coupon might fall into a copy machine.. You never know.

JBURGII

imported post

If only a bit closer.. time constraints on getting there from Eugene. I have been craving good OC company since the last OC dinner here in Lane County.