• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Yahoo killed my 2A supporters group

We-the-People

imported post

So I'm still trying to find out from Yahoo why my Southern Oregon 2a supporters group was killed less than a week after being started. They SAID it was back up but it's NOT. Imagine that. I'm trying to find out if it was a company policy thing or a rogue employee that is an anti. Mine wasn't the only group wiped off the net that day as I know of at least one other pro 2A group that disappeard at the same time.

So anyway, for the Southern Oregon folks -- Klamath Falls to the coast and Yreka to Grants Pass (yeah I know Yreka is in Taxifornia) -- there is a local area group for finding like minded folks to get together with and socialize as well as do group carries or whatever else we decide to do.

I gave up on Yahoo and it's on NING now.

If you're interested, leave a message here or PM me for the URL

We-the-People

imported post

Facebook just has this image in my mind of being for "kids". Of course for us dinosaurs, that's anyone under 35. LOL

I had a soft spot for Yahoo as that's where my wife and I ran across each other. Lived in a little town of 5,000, went to all the same community functions, and yet never had met....you know, the fire department crab feed, somebody else's spaghetti feed, etc. Then boom, there she was on yahoo, sitting on a bike, and I was looking for people to ride with. The rest is history.

We-the-People

imported post

Facebook just has this image in my mind of being for "kids". Of course for us dinosaurs, that's anyone under 35. LOL

I had a soft spot for Yahoo as that's where my wife and I ran across each other. Lived in a little town of 5,000, went to all the same community functions, and yet never had met....you know, the fire department crab feed, somebody else's spaghetti feed, etc. Then boom, there she was on yahoo, sitting on a bike, and I was looking for people to ride with. The rest is history.

We-the-People

imported post

Okay, Yahoo has seen fit to reinstate the group there but I've already built another site on NING. Not sure which will be kept and which dropped but I'm looking for input and members (Southern Oregon - Klamath Falls to the Coast and Grants Pass to Yreka Calif).

Anyone interested, please PM me and I'll send you the required info.

The group is NOT intended to replace OCDO but rather to let those of us in Southern Oregon (and extreme Northern Cali) to network effectively to promote the second amendment.