• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

legal problems

thekunk47

imported post

Guys, I think it's about time we fight back a little harder.We've been doing well with the public and some stores and what not but the police harassment really gets to me. I propose that everyone in our system donate say $10 to a legal fund.Some one up the ladder in this group can start an account and keep track of it.We need to get a good lawsuit paid to make them sit up and notice.Also we would then have a precedent.As it is now, they just detain, harass, and release so as not to get involved deeply. Since we can't fight back physically I believe this is the way to go.The president of this organization can decide,preferably with advice from an attorney, which case looks best and tackle it.We need to show up at hearings and get the media involved. Anyone with friends or relatives in the media needs to call up some favors and get us noticed.Let me know your feedback on this as my blood is boiling and I have my 10 bucks in my hand .

George

gekgun@yahoo.com