Thread: my thoughts on this place

Banned

Post imported post

Post imported post

One’s ability to use etiquette and social skills is often a direct reflection of their raising and parental motivation. In my time I have observed that adults lacking manners and utilizing simple slang and school level insults are the product of their own hereditary deprivation. As time goes on and their lineage continues the inward spiral towards ultimate genetic defeat, their abilities to socialize and behave in a manner behooving their peers becomes increasingly challenged, and thus they lower themselves to common insults in an effort to push their peers down, as they have not the ability to socially outwit or out maneuver them on an opposing subject.

U8Dust, if you’re going to insult the whole forum, rather than pose a solution, I would question your original intent of being here.... seems you are not very pro gun after all.

It is good you deleted your post … that was entirely bannable material.

I believe you owe the forum apology

:?Bat

~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

Don't let the troll (U8Dust) get to you my friend.
    Im proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Post imported post

Batousaii wrote:
    One’s ability to use etiquette and social skills is often a direct reflection of their raising and parental motivation. In my time I have observed that adults lacking manners and utilizing simple slang and school level insults are the product of their own hereditary deprivation. As time goes on and their lineage continues the inward spiral towards ultimate genetic defeat, their abilities to socialize and behave in a manner behooving their peers becomes increasingly challenged, and thus they lower themselves to common insults in an effort to push their peers down, as they have not the ability to socially outwit or out maneuver them on an opposing subject.

U8Dust, if you’re going to insult the whole forum, rather than pose a solution, I would question your original intent of being here.... seems you are not very pro gun after all.

It is good you deleted your post … that was entirely bannable material.

I believe you owe the forum apology

:?Bat
    Word up, Dawg.

In other words, that was one well stated slap in the face of someone who's only goal here is to disrupt and troll.

Regular Member trevorthebusdriver's Avatar

Post imported post

Batousaii wrote:
    In shorter words, "The acorn don't fall far from the tree".

Post imported post

ACORN ... did somebody say ACORN? Who knows maybe he belongs! LOL.

Post imported post

Fo Shiz!
    "Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world." ~ Musashi

Post imported post

You guys suck! :what:

Just kidding....