• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

my thoughts on this place

Batousaii

imported post

One’s ability to use etiquette and social skills is often a direct reflection of their raising and parental motivation. In my time I have observed that adults lacking manners and utilizing simple slang and school level insults are the product of their own hereditary deprivation. As time goes on and their lineage continues the inward spiral towards ultimate genetic defeat, their abilities to socialize and behave in a manner behooving their peers becomes increasingly challenged, and thus they lower themselves to common insults in an effort to push their peers down, as they have not the ability to socially outwit or out maneuver them on an opposing subject.

U8Dust, if you’re going to insult the whole forum, rather than pose a solution, I would question your original intent of being here.... seems you are not very pro gun after all.

It is good you deleted your post … that was entirely bannable material.

I believe you owe the forum apology

:?Bat

jbone

imported post

Don't let the troll (U8Dust) get to you my friend.

sirpuma

imported post

Batousaii wrote:
One’s ability to use etiquette and social skills is often a direct reflection of their raising and parental motivation. In my time I have observed that adults lacking manners and utilizing simple slang and school level insults are the product of their own hereditary deprivation. As time goes on and their lineage continues the inward spiral towards ultimate genetic defeat, their abilities to socialize and behave in a manner behooving their peers becomes increasingly challenged, and thus they lower themselves to common insults in an effort to push their peers down, as they have not the ability to socially outwit or out maneuver them on an opposing subject.

U8Dust, if you’re going to insult the whole forum, rather than pose a solution, I would question your original intent of being here.... seems you are not very pro gun after all.

It is good you deleted your post … that was entirely bannable material.

I believe you owe the forum apology

:?Bat
Word up, Dawg. :lol:

In other words, that was one well stated slap in the face of someone who's only goal here is to disrupt and troll.

trevorthebusdriver

imported post

Batousaii wrote:

In shorter words, "The acorn don't fall far from the tree".:D