• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Offer from Sig

TFred

imported post

But how many guns that fit the minimum trade-in requirements:

must be operational and free from cracks in frame or other key components … [and] must be a semi-auto pistol 9mm or larger, or revolver of .38 caliber or larger.
are actually worth less than $200?

Sounds like a real good deal for Sig... sell your own new guns, then turn around and sell (most of) the trade-ins at a profit too!

TFred

rodbender

imported post

If you've got one that is several years old and on it's way to being worn out, but still in working order,the plancould work out verywell for you. It's certainly not for everyone, but then, what plan is?

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
imported post

TFred wrote:
But how many guns that fit the minimum trade-in requirements:

must be operational and free from cracks in frame or other key components … [and] must be a semi-auto pistol 9mm or larger, or revolver of .38 caliber or larger.
are actually worth less than $200?

Sounds like a real good deal for Sig... sell your own new guns, then turn around and sell (most of) the trade-ins at a profit too!

TFred

A crappy 9mmJennings I have in my safe, that's what!

Whoo hoo!

ETA: Actual Sig link:

http://www.sigsauer.com/CustomerService/klunker.aspx