Thread: Greetings from Glendale.

Post imported post

Well greetings from the westside, Glendale to be specific. I found my way here via another message board, did some reading and signed up

While I generally do not open carry since i have had my CCW since it became legal but been thinking that I do need to exercise that right, especially since getting in a forum spat over on AzCentral where people were saying that you shouldn't exercise your rights since it makes other people uncomfortable. Well they are not the arbiters of my rights if it makes them uncomfortable perhaps they should become more educated on the topic and I am happy to educate people in a nice calm and polite manner.

Been in Arizona since I was about 1 year old with the exception of active duty military time. I like target shooting, IDPA, steel, tactical shooting, BBQ'ing, dogs and going to stop there cause I don't want it to sound like a single ad.
    So I am looking forward to some good discussions and what not
    . :celebrate

Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Post imported post

Welcome from a short-timer in Tucson! There are a fair number of O.C.ers in your area.

There is going to be an O.C. meet in Chandler on the 19th, there should be room for one more person. See thread here:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum10/30480.html

I'm hoping to make it, we'll see how my work schedule shakes out.

Post imported post

'Sounds like the typical hoplophobic drivel...a concealedcarrier is no less armed than one who bears arms openly. When CC was introduced to AZ 14 years ago... the main point of contention was 'why would any honest person want to conceal their arms?' That decision actually went against the original tenants of the AZ Constitutrion. Prior to '94... you were either 'heeled' or not... and the fact was rather obvious. Opinion does not trump a right. Welcome to OCDO.

Post imported post

Be careful, bad guys will shoot at you first if you carry a gun. It may be a better idea to just put a sticker on your butt that says "Driver carries no cash" if you want to prevent crime.Welcome!