Thread: Does anyone have

Post imported post

Does anyone have a TSA approved flight case big enough for a Springfield XD .45 that i might borrow. I am flying to Texas to help a relative pack and moving them back to S.C. via Uhaul. I know that no one here in S.C. really knows me but I was very active in the OC movement in Michigan before moving to S.C. roughly 6-7 months ago. i can be checked out there. I am not a scammer and do NOT have the reputation as one.

I will provide any/all info that the borrower requires me to provide.

I am NOT a big airplane user and really hate to buy one for a one time trip. In the event I cannot borrow one can anyone suggest one to get. The cheaper the better as long as it meets the TSA approval. I have searched the net til I have gone blind. A link to any item you suggest is most appreciated.

Thanks
    Ron

Post imported post

http://www.casesandmore.com/Flambeau...S-FLB1025.html

These come in a couple sizes and are about as cheap as it's gonna get. And you get free shipping. Even if you don't fly that much, a hard case can definitely come in handy. These are TSA approved cases, you just have to get 2 TSA approved locks for the handles.

Post imported post

I bought a Plano Gun Case at Walmart (SKU #1016499) for $20 and a pair of locks for another $10 on my last trip to CT. I drove up there with my brother, and the day before we were supposed to come back he decides to stay for a few more days. I had to buy a plane ticket and fly home unexpectedly. In 30 minutes I had a case to pack my gun in and I didn't have to spend $60-$100.

Post imported post

Thanks for the replies guys. I really appreciate it. I've got the hard case that came with my pistol but it doesn't meet TSA standards and is easily ripped open.