• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

kellyII

imported post

Hey guys/gals, just wanted to introduce myslef and say hello. This is my first time to post here. I have been doing alot of reading and searching threads. I must say that there is alot of informative information here and alot to be learned by many on this forum.

Currently im deployed in Baghdad Iraq, I have been here nearly a year now and im soon to be back in the states, hopefully by the fall. Im a 31B Military Police Officer and I have learned, experienced and wittnessedso much over here in the sandbox. Although things have not been peaches and cream, Iwill be taking many experiences and training back with me to the states. Long story short, I just wanted to say hello..

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hooah brother, you've found a good place here. Glad you're mission is over, spend some time at home before the CINC sends us to lose OEF.

david.ross

imported post

You may also want to join policelink.com

The community is for law enforcement, peace officers, security, other forms of enforcement, family, and supporters.

kellyII

imported post

i will check them out, I do wonder over to officer.com but im kinda new to the forum research. but I do like what i see here

david.ross

imported post

I'd be careful about officer.com, they don't verify who is or who isn't an officer. PoliceLink verifies officers in any division.

thx997303

imported post

Yeah, I don't particularly like officer.com

With exceptions, if I post an unpopular view, people flame me. It's annoying.

thx997303

imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
thx,

The problem with your postings, you post too many facts and logic.
I don't remember posting too many facts. Mostly just opinion.:)

Oh, and to a fellow soldier HOOAH! (haha, I hate Hooah, especially those that are too hooah.:))

david.ross

imported post

hooah, something like these? (jesting. They're real though.)

Hooah! bars

hooah_bars.jpg

0_21_070805_hooah.jpg

thx997303

imported post

I got one of those in my MRE when I was out on a field training excercise.

Typical energy bar, really chewy, tastes weird.

Had a guy stand up and do the company motto (Is it just me or is a motto supposed to be short? Ours takes something like 3 minutes to say)

Swore the guy was going to blow a vein in the side of his neck. Too hooah. Of course, there's always that guy.

Hooah is almost as bad as tactical here. It's annoying.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Welcome to OCDO!

When you come back, you can hang out with all of us "Right wing radical 2A terrorists". :uhoh:

Well.... that's what the current Homeland Security bunch thinks of us, anyway.

kellyII

imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
Welcome to OCDO!

When you come back, you can hang out with all of us "Right wing radical 2A terrorists". :uhoh:

Well.... that's what the current Homeland Security bunch thinks of us, anyway.

Sounds good, your just down the road from where I live anyway, guess they get real nervous when us 2A radicals (LOL) are centrally located close to each other...

Oh well let em get nervous, let em think what they want, we know the truth!!