• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Let's have a short notice meeting this saturday the 12th in Warren

Michigander

imported post

2 meetings 9-12-09. Both at National Coney Island.

30140 Van Dyke Ave
Warren, MI 48093-6779
(586) 751-7700

First one at 7 am. Second one at noon.

I won't be at the noon one, so if the lunch group decides to change that, refer to posts to find out.

And as if I need to say it, BRING YOUR RECORDERS!!!!!! Cameras, and cell phones to call 911 and request the Sheriff's department and the MSP are also things I suggest having with you and readily available.

Apparently alcohol is served, so if you don't have a CPL, don't carry, and in fact don't even have a gun in your trunk. If nothing else, make arrangements with a CPL holder to take possession of you gun before arriving so that you can arm yourself later and walk with the group if a walk happens after eating.

Radioman

imported post

I am in the same boat as Sayers. If it were very early in the day I could probably make it for an hour or so but otherwise its off to Ann Arbor for the U of M game for me.

Freshmen chicks looking for free seats, Tailgating, Sorority Chicks looking for free seats, and maybe a football game if we can fit it in.

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Radioman

Michigander

imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
Well, that's three. Breakfast at 7:00, march at 8:00. 1 hour march and get on with the day. What say everyone?
In. But where specifically will we eat at?

Hope you do manage to make it out THway. Never got the chance to meet you in person.

Radioman

imported post

I am game. Good food and a little exercise before going to play with the Coeds .. er .. watch a football game. :dude:

Guess someone needs to get Cykes or Hamneggs attention for restaurant reviews in the area.

Radioman

FatboyCykes

imported post

I won't be able to make this one I don't think. Saturday is the only day of the week that wifey gets to sleep in past 7, and it is instrumental to me having a good Saturday :)

I guess it depends on what area you guys are looking at, Warren is after all the third largest city in MI. There are plenty of restaurants needless to say, and I've only been to the ones closer to my house and work :p

Thanks for the PM Radio!

The National Coney on Van Dyke down the road from the Warren PD pops into my head, but I'm pretty sure they might serve alcohol there...there is a bar within the building, I don't drink, so I'm not 100% sure :(

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

PLease, I don't want anyone to take the suggestion for an early time as what has to be. If you are interested, please say so and call it a majority rules thing. Or, there could be 2 parades!

For what it's worth, I would suggest a stoll right past the PD to make it easier for them to respond to the MWAG calls!

"This firearm is not being carried under the authority of a CPL officer."

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

dougwg wrote:
Ok sounds good

2 meeting times

#1) 7:00 breakfast 8:00 walk

#2) 12:00 lunch 1:00 walk

Excellent, the bull has been taken by the horns. Michigander, it is pretty short notice for Randy to pick this up in the event schedule; perhaps you should edit the first post to reflect attendance for the two times?

If this sticks as is, you can put me down for the early show.

johnnyd74

imported post

hello,

im new to this site!

got on it because of a couple of guys i talkd to at the tea party in troy!!!

really want to be involved in this!

anyway was reading all i can on this site and came across the whole warren thing!

anyway there is a festival at the city center in warren sept.11-13

just was at bank 20mins ago and saw rides and stuff being set up,also saw the wpd command center truck there!

im in for whatever happens,whatever time!

i am not going to oc,as of yet, but will be there in support and have video on my phone! just let me know what and when:)

johnnyd74

imported post

all the people at the city center and its near the pd!

also there is a national coney right down the street!!

so are you gonna, go to the fest? also i live at 696/hoover if needed to park or meet there?