• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The "Official" Defense Fund

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

[align=center]GOAL $10,000

To Date Pledge Total $1,100

STILL NEEDED $8,900

[/align]

[align=center]
:exclaim:Excellent, we have a comma in the black number! :exclaim:

[/align]

[align=center]Let's make this happen. A few people have been stepped on and we need to help at least one of them fight back. No money will be collected until there is a consenus as to what cause it will be used for and how any rewards shall be allocated. Wewill start a thread to discuss details later when weget enough support.

Please, post your pledges only! For the sake of clarity please take all comments to a discussion thread such as this one: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/31215.html

Clarification:[/align]

[align=center]
This fund will be used to pursue a civil action claim on behalf of one of our members (to be determined) that has been abused. There are multiple possibilities out there and we will seek qualified counsel to recomend a battle plan. Absolutley no monies will be collected untill a concise plan is determined and the administration of the fund is agreed upon. Every dollar helps, please don't be embarrased to pledge $5 or even $1!

[/align]

joshuaeberly

imported post

$150. cmon guys, step it up, I'm gonna have to quit smoking to afford this, I'm sure there's a few of you guys(and gals) out there in better financial shape than I am. ya gonna walk the walk? or just talk and whine when ya get harassed(it's coming, some of y'all just haven't been in the middle of it yet)

G

GP-P11

imported post

$5 +collections

(Flat-broke and unemployed, but will do what I can)

TheRabbitsHole

imported post

$5

I'm honestly as poor as it gets. I'm currently under doctors orders not to work indefinately due to a major health problem and fighting Social Security for disability benefits while living with family. So things are NOT at all good for me. However, I know if I was in a bad situation, I'd be happy for ANY support!

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

Tentatively I can say $20... i'm a tad poor at the moment but the cause is good.

This number could get higher if I get the job I just interviewed for [wish me luck]