• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Canton's October Chili picnic?

Matt`G

imported post

I will have to put myself down for a tentative at best :) As much as I'd love to come eat chili, according to the doc's best guess, we will be in the delivery room right about then! Hope the event goes well if I don't make it out.

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

CoonDog wrote:
I've got a 6 ft table I can bring. Does anyone know if there is electricity available? If so, I've got 150 ft of extension chord. If not, I've got one coleman stove and may be able to borrow a second.
Not sure... I'd have to go by and check... anyone else been to heritage park and know if there is electricity?

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

Jblack44 wrote:
I'll put this one on the calander! Chances are I'll be coming from the woods chasing whitetails. Wonder if I should OC my longbow???:DI will try my best to make it.
I don't think it counts as a firearm... since there is not propellant.... so local ordinances may apply.

ruger45

imported post

I have 2 camping stoves to heat or keep some chilli warm.And i will bring some chilli.I might be abble to get 2 more stoves also so maybe 4

a2fireball

imported post

I'm gonna try really hard to be there...my first OC picnic. The wife wants to come too. We won't get there till later (3PM or so). Look forward to meeting some of you folks!

THway

imported post

Depending on how the chili sits with everyone, downtown Plymouth is very nice... and there are quite a few shops AND coffee places.... DID i forget to mention there is a hookah bar too?

I took a long weekend this week so i can do some scouting as far as electricity and tables at the park. i will post up what i find... by at least this saturday...

ON a side note.... anyone want to trade a handgun for a full cord of seasoned hard wood? i will even deliver..... possibly stack if the gun is right.....:lol:

EDIT: to sweeten the deal

i will even throw in 4 dead possums....