• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HAs anyone else thought of this?

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

With the repeated and unrelenting desire to include gun-related records in the new proposed health care database, I wonder how the plan is to accidentally mis-medicate people listed as gun owners? With the number of people killed by physicians already several orders of magnitude greater than the number 'killed by guns,' I wonder if this administration has learned from the past? Military coups don't work and are seen in advance. If we just kill everyone in the hospital who disagrees with us, well, nobody will notice.... Bodies are already being piled up in there as it is. Who's going to care if all the medical 'accidents' seem to exclusively effect the opponents of the party in power.......

Sounds like a convoluted paranoia, sure. But that's why it would work.......

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ixtow wrote:
With the repeated and unrelenting desire to include gun-related records in the new proposed health care database, I wonder how the plan is to accidentally mis-medicate people listed as gun owners? With the number of people killed by physicians already several orders of magnitude greater than the number 'killed by guns,' I wonder if this administration has learned from the past? Military coups don't work and are seen in advance. If we just kill everyone in the hospital who disagrees with us, well, nobody will notice.... Bodies are already being piled up in there as it is. Who's going to care if all the medical 'accidents' seem to exclusively effect the opponents of the party in power.......

Even the Soviet Union wasn't that bad. They just drugged the dissidents and kept them in the hospital.

I think it would look kinda obvious thatmostly gun-owners and dissidents died of OD's.

Phssthpok

imported post

There's an old saying that goes something like:

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you.

Phssthpok

imported post

Also:

The only difference between paranoia and preparedness is whether or not your fears come to pass.

;)

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Citizen wrote:
ixtow wrote:

Even the Soviet Union wasn't that bad. They just drugged the dissidents and kept them in the hospital.

I think it would look kinda obvious thatmostly gun-owners and dissidents died of OD's.
The drugging in the USSR brings about a good point that has been oft written off as 'paranoia' and ignored.

Several chemical analysis of municipal water supplies have been done showing quantities of mood-enhancing drugs present. The excuse is 'stop flushing your old drugs down the toilet.'

But the parts being ignored by this is that the water that goes down the toilet doesn't go right back into the drinking water supply. And also that the volume of drugs found in the water supplies outpaces the total amount of the drugs reportedly manufactured by the drug companies by several fold. How can flushing old drugs down the toilet result in 5x more drugs in the water than were ever even produced?

Call me paranoid, but that's proven science....

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Citizen wrote:
Even the Soviet Union wasn't that bad.
I used to have a immigrant friend from Russia. He commented many times on how many things in America are so much more controlled and Regulated than even the Soviets ever did.

He moved back, saying that he had much more freedom there than he did here. And he's right. In many ways, even Soviet Russia had more freedom than we have here.

To say, I would not be surprised. Our politicians are the most horrendous and conniving bastards there have ever been. They aren't outright brutal like other genocidal freaks. That's too obvious and gets removed.

I'm suggesting that we have the people in power who are both willing and smart enough to create a death-camp-by-proxy-of-hospital, and easily get away with it. Hospitals are already killing fields. Even the 3rd world hasn't got the mortality rate we have here. It is the perfect slight of hand.

Instead of carting everyone off to death camps, you just funnel everyone into a place where tons of people are already dying anyway. You then just pick out the ones you don't want, and everything seems to be business as usual. The dissidents never check out, and the collaborators do. The mortality rate isn't questioned, because it is already sky high.

Soylent Green?

Tomahawk

imported post

ixtow wrote:
Citizen wrote:
Even the Soviet Union wasn't that bad.
I used to have a immigrant friend from Russia. He commented many times on how many things in America are so much more controlled and Regulated than even the Soviets ever did.

He moved back, saying that he had much more freedom there than he did here. And he's right. In many ways, even Soviet Russia had more freedom than we have here.
There was an article on Lewrockwell.com recently about a guy who spent some time in China and noticed that for enterprenuers starting up businesses, China is a much freer place than the US, with its unions, taxes,and heavy regulation. The guy moved back to China and plans to stay there and start a business.

Many nations under the yoke of brutal tyrannies ironically are freer than the US at some level. They are often like living in a town controlled by organized crime. You pay your protection, keep your nose clean, and the government goes after political types. Meanwhile there's no tobacco police, no fat police, no environment police, etc.

We live in the illusion of liberty in the US; you can be carted off in the middle of the night for saying the wrong things, your communications are being intercepted, there is a file on you being compiled on one or more government hard drives.

We have many freedoms other countries don't, but you can't take them for granted, and you can't listen to your sappy flag-waving Lee Greenwood CD and pretend you are truly free, either.

A measured dose of paranoia is a good thing, as long as you keep it in check and don't become a nut with no social life. And don't fall for nonsense conspiracy theories. Be a skeptic.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

This is strictly a matter of who watches the watchers. Me, the 'paranoid' guy with the guns. Who else?

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

This is strictly a matter of who watches the watchers. Me, the 'paranoid' guy with the guns. Who else?

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

marine77

imported post

We live in the illusion of liberty in the US; you can be carted off in the middle of the night for saying the wrong things, your communications are being intercepted, there is a file on you being compiled on one or more government hard drives.

We have many freedoms other countries don't, but you can't take them for granted, and you can't listen to your sappy flag-waving Lee Greenwood CD and pretend you are truly free, either.

A measured dose of paranoia is a good thing, as long as you keep it in check and don't become a nut with no social life. And don't fall for nonsense conspiracy theories. Be a skeptic.

+1 And when you get an answer to any questions you may have, question the answer.

suntzu

imported post

Citizen wrote:
ixtow wrote:

Citizen--they are the government..they can do as they please and put out any press releases that they want--and the liberals would believe it.

Tomahawk

imported post

suntzu wrote:
Citizen wrote:
ixtow wrote:

Citizen--they are the government..they can do as they please and put out any press releases that they want--and the liberals would believe it.
Pot calling the kettle black? I watched conservatives drink a lot of koolaid for the last 8 years. Propaganda works on unthinking people of any political stripe.

Jay Gatz

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
suntzu wrote:
Citizen wrote:
ixtow wrote:

Pot calling the kettle black? I watched conservatives drink a lot of koolaid for the last 8 years. Propaganda works on unthinking people of any political stripe.
Every group considered big enough to be considered major(ie religions political parties etc.) all have a very large number of people that are blind followers.

x2 on being a skeptic, question everyone and everything, they all have a bias and agenda(everyone on this forum too) and its important to filter their words through their bias to understand what they really mean.

Flyer22

imported post

ixtow wrote:
Several chemical analysis of municipal water supplies have been done showing quantities of mood-enhancing drugs present. The excuse is 'stop flushing your old drugs down the toilet.'

But the parts being ignored by this is that the water that goes down the toilet doesn't go right back into the drinking water supply. And also that the volume of drugs found in the water supplies outpaces the total amount of the drugs reportedly manufactured by the drug companies by several fold. How can flushing old drugs down the toilet result in 5x more drugs in the water than were ever even produced?

Call me paranoid, but that's proven science....
I've never seen any comparisons of amounts, but for the rest of it, the source of a person's drinking water depends heavily on location. Anybody who lives downstream from a major city DOES drink (well-cleaned) sewer water. Furthermore, municipal water systems are geared toward cleaning out chemicals and compounds that tend to produce actual illness. Prescription compounds slip right through. And for people who have personal wells, that water can easily be contaminated, depending on the geography and local industries.