• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jazz/Blues/BBQ in Brighton 9/11-12

Matt`G

imported post

Fri (today) and Sat there is a festival going on in downtown Brighton, the Smokin' Jazz and BBQ Blues Festival.

http://www.livingstondaily.com/article/20090911/NEWS01/909110313/1002/rss01

It looks like it will be fun and good food, so I will try to make it there. Anyone else planning to come out? It seems like a great event to OC at with some pamphlets. This is held in the same area as the Tea Party Express was, for those not very familiar with Brighton.

Hope to see you there!

T Vance

imported post

Must be. I told his brother about OC, and this other "Matt G" is a friend of mine on Facebook and he said he went to this event you speak of. I put 2 and 2 together and thought you might of been him.