• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sept. VCDL Meeting in NoVA

nova

imported post

Just a friendly early reminder, VCDL meeting next Thursday. (9/17/09)

Figured I'd post it up now (so I don't forget myself) and bump it back up next week.

I should be at the pre-meeting spot at the normal time as long as my class doesn't run late.

[align=center]VCDL meeting location:
[/align]
[align=center] MASON GOVERNMENTAL CENTER
6507 Columbia Pike
Annandale, VA 22003[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Don't know what time I can get to the pre-meeting, but I'll definitely be at the meeting.

See ya'll then.

jadedone4

imported post

nova wrote:

Figured I'd post it up now (so I don't forget myself) and bump it back up next week.

I should be at the pre-meeting spot at the normal time as long as my class doesn't run late.

Can someone send me information (PM) on the pre-meeting and the general VCDL meeting...? I have never attended and would like to do so.

Thanks...

From the VCDL site...

VCDL Mtg

WhenThursday, Sep 17, 2009
DescriptionNorthern Virginia Mason District Gov't Ctr Lg Conf Room 7:30pm - 9:30pm
Any information on the pre-meeting and also - is OC'g allowed? (be gentle, first-time attendee..)

Tomahawk

imported post

jadedone4 wrote:
nova wrote:

Can someone send me information (PM) on the pre-meeting and the general VCDL meeting...? I have never attended and would like to do so.

Thanks...

From the VCDL site...

VCDL Mtg

WhenThursday, Sep 17, 2009
DescriptionNorthern Virginia Mason District Gov't Ctr Lg Conf Room 7:30pm - 9:30pm
Any information on the pre-meeting and also - is OC'g allowed? (be gentle, first-time attendee..)

OC'ing is indeed allowed.

And if you want to come out to eat with us at Fuddrucker's afterwards, it's mandatory OC or NoC.:celebrate

As for the secret pre-meeting, one of our agents will contact you by PM. The secret codeward is "latte".:uhoh:

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

BTW - September 17 is Constitution Day. How appropriate.

bohdi