• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooting an unarmed man....or men?

compmanio365

imported post

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549401,00.html?test=latestnews

Two British thugs who punched a young man so hard surgeons had to remove half of his skull have escaped charges.
Steve Gator, 26, has been told the teenagers who ambushed him will not face court after British Crown Prosecution Service dropped the case.
The CPS said it did not have enough evidence to proceed but Steve's mother, Nina Gator, expressed her disbelief at the decision.
"Our boy is walking around with half a head -- what more evidence do they need?" Nina Gator told SkyNews. "I can't believe it."
Steven Gator, from Essex, Great Britain, was left seriously brain damaged following the attack as he made his way home from work on January 15.
The two thugs started screaming taunts and abuse at him about his cousin but when he confronted them he was hit so hard he fell back and smashed his head on the pavement.

I would say Hank's postulate....as in many cases.....does not apply. Which makes the postulate....not so much of one. But everyone but HankT really knew that already.....

protector84

imported post

What is also pathetic is that if the boy had pulled out a gun and shot both of them dead as they deserved, then they would not waste any time prosecuting him. A lot of "justice" systems out there aren't about justice at all but about turning fully independent and sovereign individuals into mindless helpless herds.

Ironbar

imported post

The Brits are totally defensless thanks to their inept lawmakers. How much more must they endure before they are voted out or the British public wakes up and revolts?

erich_kopp

imported post

Not to go into a long drawn out conversation butThat's what you get when the doo gooders and the democrates get together like they did in the 1960's!