• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Evil guns!

fire suppressor

imported post

Looks like we all have some very protected homes! :) If it is one thing I have learned from joining this forum is you do not want to attack, steal or break into a oc.org member

malichite

imported post

fire suppressor wrote:
Looks like we all have some very protected homes! :) If it is one thing I have learned from joining this forum is you do not want to attack, steal or break into a oc.org member
No you dont :D

I wouldn't want to miss.
m

100_2390.JPG

100_2389.JPG

100_2377.JPG

100_2365.JPG

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

The thing that gets me with AR's is people start hanging all kinds of tactical crap on 'em. It's like you can't own one unless it's covered in rails, lights, lasers, extra grips, and stuff like that.

Give me an AK or SKS with a scope at most on it.

1245A Defender

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
The thing that gets me with AR's is people start hanging all kinds of tactical crap on 'em. It's like you can't own one unless it's covered in rails, lights, lasers, extra grips, and stuff like that.

heres my new AK!! intratec 22, P-38, and grendel, their all black! plus the tanfoglio .380, and my constant carry raven 25 (shower gun).

001-1.jpg

malichite

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:

The laser is definitely a joke on the shot gun :) 18" barrel and no choke.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

malichite wrote:
SNIP The laser is definitely a joke on the shot gun :) 18" barrel and no choke.
Kitty called me. Interrupted by frequent sneezes he said he wants you to replace theair filter in the furnace and get rid of that carpet.

:)

killchain

imported post

Here's my little arsenal.

From top to bottom:

Bushmaster M4A3 with a MATECH BUIS, EOTech 511, KAC Rails, and an Izzy Compensator. Vertical grip and sling came back with me from my second tour, hence their scout paint and wear. :)

Ruger 10/22, black synthetic stock, Taurus PT145 .45ACP

Winchester 1300 Defender Combat Shotgun, Beretta 92FS 9mm w/ Hogue grips

Remington 870 w/ 28" barrel

Nitrox314

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Come now, there are cheaper .22's out there. You didn't have to go and get a poodle shooter:p Thought you had a real rifle already anyway; an AK?

Try this out for a rifle!

3835122885_3de2110909.jpg
This is anSKS, not an AK-47 though... Maybe you are refering to someone else having a AK. Anyways, I have one of these still unmodified, but I really like that stock. My dad had a stock like that on his. Its a paratrooper model, but whats on the end of the barrel there? I have not seen a barrel like that. It's nice. Needs a scope though! :)

Daath 474

imported post

Aye, I see the Taurus pt111, but it looks like it's the older version and not the Millenium Pro.

As far as I know Taurus made some improvements on the model and the mag now carries 12 rounds. It's easier to clean now and has a few different features.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Funktrooper, I am very much aware of the gun I own. I was picking on Techno because last I knew, he had an AK. I then held up my SKS-M as an example of a weapon I view as superior to the AR.

The SKS model M I have is factory with the thumbhole stock, takes AK mags, and has a pin on AK 74 style muzzlebrake.