• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

9/11 "truth", inside job, or a bunch of idiots?

Are 1/3 of our people idiots?

• 9/11 was not an inside job, the tiny percentage of people who "think" so are louder than their numbe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9/11 was an inside job, and the poster and everyone who denies it are idiots.

• The gov't had some advanced warning but let it happen in order to go to war.

• Islamic sociopaths organized and executed the plot, and our incompetent gov't was asleep at the swit

• Total voters

FogRider

imported post

Gordie wrote:
I have yet to see any evidence to show that 9/11 was anything but what we've been told.
Same here. Now, there is some strange things, and some things that are yet to be explained, but I don't believe there is anything insidious (on the side of the US gov, anyway) happening there.

Tomahawk

imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
I'm actually amazed the government has been able to keep this one quiet. I'd love to read the ATR (Ammunition Transaction Report) from the national guard unit expendinga Sparrow or Sidewinder missile. THAT would be priceless!

Well, when you find that report, or any other evidence, let us know.