• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

anty506, what is your side of the story?

VORiaSOI

imported post

can you comment? i see you are obviously out of jail. any idea on a trial date? maybe a legal defense fund?

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

VORiaSOI wrote:
can you comment? i see you are obviously out of jail. any idea on a trial date? maybe a legal defense fund?

Yes, indeed.

Anthony, was it self-defense?

Did the deceased try to rob you? Did he really hit you with the butt of an AK47?

Did the GLOCK really jam when you first pulled the trigger?

Tell us what you can, please!

VORiaSOI

imported post

i figured he was willing to talk about buying/selling drugs, guns, going to parties and pulling the gun.

he could answer SOME.....

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Louisiana Carry wrote:
He's been out for some time.

I hope he's not carrying a gun anymore.

He just doesn't seem to have the maturity or good judgment to do so. That's been proven by now as a result of his shooting and killing a person, and even before that with his postings.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

spankaveli wrote:
Your Lawyer wrote:
I advise you not to answer that.

Are you the same lawyer that sent a PM to the owner of BayouShooter.com requesting that he delete a thread that could possibly be used as evidence?

Might that be tampering with evidence to a degree that would be illegal?

Your example raises an interesting question: What are the legal and practical considerations for a forum owner with regard to maintaining or deleting public postings that are being or will be sought in criminal investigations or proceedings?

Or even civil litigation?

Oscarr

imported post

HankT wrote:

Your example raises an interesting question: What are the legal and practical considerations for a forum owner with regard to maintaining or deleting public postings that are being or will be sought in criminal investigations or proceedings?

Wouldn't it depend on whether or not the admin/mod doing the deleting knew the post(s) could/would be used as evidence?

bayoushooter.com

imported post

Oscarr wrote:
HankT wrote:

Wouldn't it depend on whether or not the admin/mod doing the deleting knew the post(s) could/would be used as evidence?
It'd be hard to mistake it since the PM stated that he (they?) wanted the post deleted because it could possibly be used against him...

VORiaSOI

imported post

why all the hush hush.
mark was able to talk about his, still talks about his, got a pretty good settlement and talks about it.

if your right. you are right. right?

and if you can run your story by us, we can maybe do a mock trial of it at the banquet room at basspro on a get together/meeting day.....