Thread: Open Carry at El Cajon CA tea party

Post imported post

is anybody going to open carry at the tea party in el cajon ca. ill be there handing out cards and my weapon will be in the car if I'm alone. due to the large police presence i would like some company uoc or not. preferably some of both. If you want to get in touch with me let me know and ill pm my phone number.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...
    Stolen from ConditionThree because it can't be stressed enough.

Post imported post

well im off to the party. ill be wearing dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt if you see me. i however will be unarmed unless i find some one else uoc. power in numbers and im going to school to go into law enforcement so i cant risk my rights being trampled alone. so ill be the one there with an empty holster handing out cards.

Post imported post

well unfortunately no one UOCed at this event. i eared on the side of caution and was not going to carry alone, so i wore my empty holsters (my pistol and mags were left in the car), but if someone else was uoc i was going to go get mine. there were a lot of pro rights pro constitution speakers but the fun part was the sheriffs debate. as i hope you know our current sheriff, sheriff Gore, was the FBI agent that gave the kill order at ruby ridge, he was also in charge of the FBI office in San Diego while two of the 911 terrorists lived in our fair county. in response to a question regarding the terrorists he responded that the FBI was too busy with other investigations to watch for terrorists and he was proud of the fact that his agents were able to track the terrorists every move AFTER THE FACT. towards the end of the debate the moderator announced that there would only be two more questions. He then let the DJ who had not waited in line ask a question. meanwhile my self and 5-6 other gun rights activists decided amongst ourselves that this was ********. (the moderator also told us that the last question was going to go to the co moderator, i was supposed to be the last question) So when the moderator announced that the last question was going to the co moderator we all spoke up in unison and got him to give us one question. so the guy in front of me asked about ccw and where they stand. all were pro self defense as good cause except Gore (because when his thugs shoot at us they don't want rounds coming back. can u smell tyranny in the air). He claimed that California is a shall not issue state and was then fed his own BS when Duffy explained to him that CA is a may issue state and that the individual sheriffs have the choice. while Gore was talking i got extremely pissed off and shouted over every one that if he thinks his life is more important than mine and my families then he should have his FBI thugs shoot me down like he did on ruby ridge. i also yelled out about ruby ridge earlier in the debate. Over all i had a good time and hopefully got the word out.