Thread: voice recorder question???????????

Post imported post

so if so,can it be used in a court of law???

would it be better to use a tape recorder??

cause they could always say that you edited the tape??

so please let me know about this? is there case law about this?

Post imported post

Technically, you could manipulate any type of recording.

Post imported post

For extra court room admissibility reliability with recordings, you can set your phone to speaker and call 911. I have a hard time seeing a judge and prosecutor managing to toss out a 911 call.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Couldn't you get into shxt though for inappropriately calling 911 for a non-emergency?
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Post imported post

I wouldnt recommend calling 911 and not talk to them about an emergency. Btw in court if the authenticity of the recording becomes and issue (normally it doesnt unless it's obviously altered) then pretty easily a depending on format a digital or analog analysis can be done to confirm its authenticity.

Mike

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

malignity wrote:
    Couldn't you get into shxt though for inappropriately calling 911 for a non-emergency?
    Well the people that use it to call about OCers don't get in trouble. No emergency there.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.