Thread: Jackson OC

Post imported post

Greetings to all.

As Eeyore stated in another post, it seemsthat all the OC activity in MS is in the Gulf Coast region.

I live in Jackson and have lived here for fifty plus years. I don't recall seeing anyone OCing since the 1970's.

If you live in the tri-county area, please respond to this post with something simple, like the name of your town, or just say yes, I'm here. I would just like to get an idea of how many supporters are in my area.

Thanks

I carry a .45......because they don't make a .46

Post imported post

I currently live in Terry and OC in the Jackson metro area. At times I will get some looks but have not had any problems at all.

Post imported post

I OC around jackson/madison and clinton sometimes. No issues as of yet.

Post imported post

Thanks for the replies. I'm Glad to know there is more than one of us around here. I was hoping there were more folks closer to Jackson. Some may filter in yet.

Yep

I live in central Jackson and open carry most everywhere I go. Have had friendly conversations with a couple JPD guys working security and never anything negative. I go in and outa stores in Tri-county and nothing. If anything, It's curiosoty questions by citizens which Im more than happy to entertain if I have time. Hope this helps.

I'm here in Ridgeland/Jackson and I open carry every day every where that I legally can.