• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jackson OC

G21 SF

imported post

Greetings to all.

As Eeyore stated in another post, it seemsthat all the OC activity in MS is in the Gulf Coast region.

I live in Jackson and have lived here for fifty plus years. I don't recall seeing anyone OCing since the 1970's.

If you live in the tri-county area, please respond to this post with something simple, like the name of your town, or just say yes, I'm here. I would just like to get an idea of how many supporters are in my area.

Thanks

I carry a .45......because they don't make a .46

G21 SF

imported post

Thanks for the replies. I'm Glad to know there is more than one of us around here. I was hoping there were more folks closer to Jackson. Some may filter in yet.

davidde

Yep

I live in central Jackson and open carry most everywhere I go. Have had friendly conversations with a couple JPD guys working security and never anything negative. I go in and outa stores in Tri-county and nothing. If anything, It's curiosoty questions by citizens which Im more than happy to entertain if I have time. Hope this helps.