• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Racine: Open-carry protest continues

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Proves my point, the media and LEO are missing the point, they are making this about the gun, this isn't about the gun, it's about rights.

The next time I talk with a reporter, I will tell them upfront, this isn't about the gun, it's about rights, so not you don't needto photograph the gun.

M

McX

imported post

Dang HiPoint. I will have to tell it you said that. It was going to cut you in on the profits of it's book deal!:D:D

M

McX

imported post

Ok Woodchuck. We'll give you a walk on part in my HiPoint's movie deal. It's a spin off of I Robot, called I Open Carrier. It's set in the future, in an America where crime is almost non-existent, people go about their lives, Open Carrying with no notice taken of them, children play on safe streets, everyone is polite, and well behaved. The Police have little to do, but help OC-er's with the minor problems of their daily lives. Weapons training is given in high schools. The only exciting part in the whole movie is where one lone scumbag tries to rip off a convienence store, pulls his weapon on the clerk, only to have the 5 shoppers in the store pull their weapons on him. The critics say the movie sucks because NOTHING EVER HAPPENS.