• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New guy

Kolat

imported post

Figured I'd say hi, I'm in the spokane area, figured I'd sign up here, have lurked a while but ran into another member when he got a motorcycle from me.

I may also have a slight gun problem.......they don't make large enough safes so I have an entire room for my gun stuff :)

T

Kolat

imported post

Well here's a pic of my desk :) had been a while since I cleaned it heh. Feel free to ask what anything is.

IMG00060-20090914-2151.jpg

IMG00061-20090914-2151.jpg