• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Labor Day Breakfast

sraacke

imported post

Soundman33 and I hung out at my placefor most of the day on Labor Day. He drove into the driveway right around breakfast time so we decided to find a place to eat breakfast. We decided on Frank's in Prairieville. My better half, Tena, snapped this photo of us just before we rolled out the house for breakfast. Soundman had his XD .40 cal and I had my P-89 9mm.

yalesm33laborday.jpg

As usual, breakfast as Frank's was great and our waiter was excellant. Since I paid for Soundman's lunch at the meetup at Cracker Barrel he picked up the billfor breakfast thismorning. I got the tip and made sure to put it in the waiters hand personally to let him know we appreciated his service. Wait staff don't care if you are wearing a RPG as long as you tip well. :lol:

Yes, I know Labor Day was last week but I just downloaded the photo to my computer.