• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any good places to get cheap or used Glock 21 13 rd mags?

david.ross

imported post

content.png
I need to purchase some more mags, anyone have links or offers?

hp-hobo

imported post

I second CDNN. If you watch for a Glock mag sale and get lucky enough to combine that with a free or reduced shipping weekend, you can get a smokin' deal.

Deanimator

imported post

hp-hobo wrote:
I second CDNN. If you watch for a Glock mag sale and get lucky enough to combine that with a free or reduced shipping weekend, you can get a smokin' deal.
If you get on their email list, you'll get periodic notices of sales, particularly of magazines and similar items.

hp-hobo

imported post

You're right, unfortunately the e-mail list generally costs me more than it saves. You know how it works. Always finding good deals on stuff you didn't know you needed. Like the Ruger e-mail list that cost me $50 for an "on sale" ladies watch last week because it matches my wife's LCP and SR9.

Back on topic. Right now CDNN has $7.99 shipping on online orders and G21 mags are $21.99 and in stock. That's pretty fair... Four mags, delivered, under $100.

Let's see, I only have six mags for my G21 right now and 10 would be a nice, round number... :shock: