• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SAN DIEGO OPEN CARRY?

SDPISTOLGRIP

imported post

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone was interested in having a San Diego Area Open Carry meetup where we could also do some sort of community service and hand out some informational fliers? I was thinking maybe this weekend? Please let me know if anyone is interested. I also have the new petition for AB 357 written by Steve Knight, and we can start gathering support for that as well? Thank you.

SDPISTOLGRIP

imported post

Its in the petition phase. Steve knight is trying to gain more petition support first. You can contact his office for more details if you like.

Chrisc411

imported post

SDPISTOLGRIP wrote:
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone was interested in having a San Diego Area Open Carry meetup where we could also do some sort of community service and hand out some informational fliers? I was thinking maybe this weekend? Please let me know if anyone is interested. I also have the new petition for AB 357 written by Steve Knight, and we can start gathering support for that as well? Thank you.

I wouldnt mind having a meeting down here my work schedual makes it hard to plan thing or even go outta town alot, but if theres anything i can do to help please let me know, Im more than willing to help

SDPISTOLGRIP

imported post

Actually, I am working with escondido open carry and we are setting up a san diego chapter. Send me your contact info in a pm and I will let you know more about it. We are going to get the website and everything else up this weekend.