• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New AB 357 petition emailed to me

SDPISTOLGRIP

imported post

Hello all! I just received an email with the new AB 357 petition form. I have attached it here. Please print it and get as many signatures as possible. Please if you like you can mail them to me so that I can put them all together and when I go to Sacramento next month I can hand deliver them with the rest of the ones we are doing here in San Diego. Thank you all very much. If you wish to mail them to me please pm me for my address. Thank you again.