• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Russian .380 Makarov for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Export model Russian .380 Makrov. Black thumbrest grips, adjustable rear sight, one 8 round mag.Made at the famed Izmash factory in Russia that also builds the Saiga shotguns and rifles.Takes the double stack .380 mags if you can find 'em! Includes uncle mike's shoulder holster and a cordura belt holster. Gun is in VG condition, and has a chrome lined bore. May also have 200 rounds of ammo available for it in near future. Gun, holsters and mag $300 OBO, or trade for Marlin .357 lever rifle, Tokarev pistol, Charter Arms Bulldog in .44 special, late model used laptop OR???
Given the sad state of my computer, phone is the best way to reach me. Emails and PM's may not get replied to for days. 360 561 5027, OLYMPIA PICKUP ONLY!

3923644977_b3ce7825e2.jpg

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Forgot, the neat thing about this gun is that it takes any magazine made for the regular military Makarov pistols and functions quite well with them. There were some double stack mags made as well which fit this model, but they are hard to come by.

Status
Not open for further replies.