• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

mustangkiller

imported post

I love this site.I've lurked long enough and now its time to be productive.I signed the petition many moons ago and have repeatedly called my local rep,Dr. Tara Rios Ibarra.She personally will not return my phone calls or emails :banghead:but her "aid" did and assured me that she is all about the 2nd amendment and is also a life time member of the NRA.It sounds like it time for me to light a fire under her ass and get this thing moving for the next session.since it's her "time off" she should have plenty of time to talk to me.

I'm in Kingsville so if any of the local guys wanna get onboard with me or just get togeather to shoot the shit,send me a pm.

mustangkiller

imported post

HankT wrote:
mustangkiller wrote:
I love this site.I've lurked long enough and now its time to be productive...
Welcome. Whatchadrive?
hi-point c9.cheap and effective.as long as i dont use cheap ammo and dont let it get disscustingly dirty she fires everytime.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

mustangkiller wrote:
HankT wrote:
mustangkiller wrote:
I love this site.I've lurked long enough and now its time to be productive...
Welcome. Whatchadrive?
hi-point c9.cheap and effective.as long as i dont use cheap ammo and dont let it get disscustingly dirty she fires everytime.
I meant vehicle....

mustangkiller

imported post

HankT wrote:
Was just wondering what is killing Mustangs nowadays...
I belong to another forum called customfighters.com,a streetfighter motorcyle forum.The day I chose my screenname there I embarassed a guy in his "built mustang"on my bike and thought it was a fitting name.We have quite a few TX members over there and the day I saw the billboard for this site just outside of SA TX I posted a link and told those boys to get over here and sign the petition and a few did.I need to bump that thread cause there are quite a few new members over there that really should get involved in this.

jsimmons

imported post

mustangkiller wrote:
HankT wrote:
Was just wondering what is killing Mustangs nowadays...
I belong to another forum called customfighters.com,a streetfighter motorcyle forum.The day I chose my screenname there I embarassed a guy in his "built mustang"on my bike and thought it was a fitting name.We have quite a few TX members over there and the day I saw the billboard for this site just outside of SA TX I posted a link and told those boys to get over here and sign the petition and a few did.I need to bump that thread cause there are quite a few new members over there that really should get involved in this.
Harrumph. There's no way a guy in a street-legal "built Mustang" could out-accelerate a motorcycle bigger than 400cc. You didn't embarrass him as much as you made him look like an idiot for trying to keep up. Anybody with any time under their belt in the fast car genre would know better. Hell, my Harley could have beat a built Mustang off the line, and it was a FLSTC - not the fastest Harley by any definition grounded in reality.

Oh yeah - I surprised a kid in a Mustang Gt when I out-ran him in my slightly massaged Crown Vic. Ain't no thang...

mustangkiller

imported post

Gator5713 wrote:
Heck! I can out accelerate most mustangs in my 2-ton! But alas... Welcome! Ever make it over to Iron Goat Shooting Range?
I've never heard of it.Where is it?typically I shoot at my dads house.We've got a chunk of land out in the middle of nowhere that's perfect for that sort of thing.

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Actually, I don't know that I have ever been there myself, but a friend of mine teaches a CHL course out there from time to time... I think it is actually near Alice. check www.irongoatguns.com
I'm about 300 miles north of there, but do get down that way from time to time (in fact, as soon as my laundry and house chores are done, I'm headed to Orange Grove to go dove hunting!)