Thread: see you at the pole

Post imported post

so, see you at the pole is next wednesday, and i'm pretty sure the one that we normally go to is at the flag pole in front of the courthouse. am i able to carry concealed there? or is that considered the courthouse?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Post imported post

hammer6 wrote:
    so, see you at the pole is next wednesday, and i'm pretty sure the one that we normally go to is at the flag pole in front of the courthouse. am i able to carry concealed there? or is that considered the courthouse?
    Hi hammer6.. can you do me a favor and please explain what you are talking about here? I dont have a clue. LOL

thanks

Rebel
    American by birth, Southern by choice.

Post imported post

its a national day of prayer for students

http://www.syatp.com/

Post imported post

rebel-patriot wrote:
    hammer6 wrote:
    Hi hammer6.. can you do me a favor and please explain what you are talking about here? I dont have a clue. LOL

thanks

Rebel
    American by birth, Southern by choice.
    you exercise your religious freedom and free speech by praying for our nation around a flagpole of your choice.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.