Thread: Rumblings from a William & Mary student....

Post imported post

Candid rant from a friend of mine at William and Mary College. Just a little more fuel for the fire. All three of these girls are a bit upset over W&M's distinct LACK of security.

(3:08:26 PM)
    Tower: T called me and we bitched about William and Mary
    (3:08:59 PM) Tower: there was a sexual assault case on campus and we both were bitching about the lack of protection available to students since we're NOT ALLOWED TO CARRY SELF-DEFENSE WEAPONS
    (3:10:31 PM) Tower: we're both very unhappy with the way the school is treating students who transfer in and the lack of care the school seems to take in student safety issues.
    (3:13:56 PM) Tower: K is trying to use this to impel me to get a knife but I'm pretty sure her definition of a knife has a blade over 3 inches and comes sheathed.
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Post imported post

Is there a Federalist Society chapter there? I have a couple of cousins who went to law school there and it would be quite nice to get some pro 2nd Amendment stuff going that way.

Post imported post

Another update from "T".

We need better security at W&M. I just got the piss scared out of me. 5'9" late thirties to mid-40s blonde hair blue eyes blue athletic shorts white t-shirt and wears a wedding ring which he "slyly" slips off of his finger when he thinks you aren't looking or that you haven't already seen it. Watch out for this guy on campus.
    Again, this is for posterity and record keeping.
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.