• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rumblings from a William & Mary student....

AbNo

imported post

Candid rant from a friend of mine at William and Mary College. Just a little more fuel for the fire. All three of these girls are a bit upset over W&M's distinct LACK of security.

(3:08:26 PM)
Tower: T called me and we bitched about William and Mary
(3:08:59 PM) Tower: there was a sexual assault case on campus and we both were bitching about the lack of protection available to students since we're NOT ALLOWED TO CARRY SELF-DEFENSE WEAPONS
(3:10:31 PM) Tower: we're both very unhappy with the way the school is treating students who transfer in and the lack of care the school seems to take in student safety issues.
(3:13:56 PM) Tower: K is trying to use this to impel me to get a knife but I'm pretty sure her definition of a knife has a blade over 3 inches and comes sheathed.

BillMCyrus

imported post

Is there a Federalist Society chapter there? I have a couple of cousins who went to law school there and it would be quite nice to get some pro 2nd Amendment stuff going that way.

AbNo

imported post

Another update from "T".

We need better security at W&M. I just got the piss scared out of me. 5'9" late thirties to mid-40s blonde hair blue eyes blue athletic shorts white t-shirt and wears a wedding ring which he "slyly" slips off of his finger when he thinks you aren't looking or that you haven't already seen it. Watch out for this guy on campus.
Again, this is for posterity and record keeping.