• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good Pro-Gun lawyers in Phoenix

rmbrems

imported post

Can anyone here recommend the names of a few good pro-gun lawyers? I want to have the names of a few I can carry around in the wallet incase the poop hits the fan, and I end up over my head.

Thanks!

me812

imported post

Mark Victor has a good rep. There's another one named Joe Abodeely who used to have a talk show a few years ago. His show was mostly about Middle-East geopolitical issues, but whenever he talked about guns, he seemed to be pretty pro-gun. If I ever needed a lawyer, I'd hire one of those two.

FreeInAZ

Well Joe -

It never hurts to have a updated thread :p .

I know I could use some advice on what lawyers in the N.E. Phoenix / Scottsdale area are worth a retainer when it comes to gun law? No one ever plans on needing a lawyer, but it's nice to have one on retainer should the fan ever hit the crap! .... :eek: