• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Centerline picnic

Radioman

imported post

Well actually with GeneralDet now getting back from his fun in SinCity trip it looks like the count would be six.

I was supposed to be a definate maybe and with the way work is going this week I can almost certainly say I wont be able to attend. Still a maybe but a very weak maybe at that.

Sorry OCers hopefully for the chili fest in westland but thats kinda in doubt too.

Radioman

smallthunder

imported post

Looking to be there with +1. I'm planing on OCing but have a few questions about it. Looking forward to talking with you all.

What should I bring with me?

Smallthunder

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

I think a flamethrower is a 'destructive device'...

anyway I'd like to be there tomorrow but I got to work, and I have literally $5 in my bank account at the moment :?

mikestilly

imported post

Evil Creamsicle wrote:
I think a flamethrower is a 'destructive device'...

anyway I'd like to be there tomorrow but I got to work, and I have literally $5 in my bank account at the moment :?

FYI you dont need to spend money to be at the picnic. Sorry you have to work but just letting everyone know. Really you only need to bring yourself. :)

FatboyCykes

imported post

Well, I think that officially puts a kibosh on this picnic. No one person in particular, just sounds like it might be two or three people, which is fine, but not in this weather :p

Maybe if anyone is still hankering for some OC camaraderie we can do cheap dinner or something.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

I'm going to delete the Center Line event from the Events Thread. If a few of you attend and want me to add it to the Previous OC Events let me know and I'll do it. Other than that, I'm just deleting it for now.