• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hi I'm New

Banger

imported post

Just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to these boards. I am Maahes' roommate and I was at the picnic in Jackson a few weeks back. Look forward to getting to chat with you guys and hope to meet more of you soon.

TheRabbitsHole

imported post

T Vance wrote:
Sweet! Another Jackson-ite!

Welcome!
I wish there were more people in my area. I'd love to go OC and make new friends. I'm limited on travel due to a medical condition and finances, so it's pretty difficult for me to get too far away from home.