• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HELLO! Newmember!

klloyd

Madisonville, Mortons Gap KY(Western Ky), ,
imported post

I'm a new member, but not new to this forum. I've been reading it for a long time now, and feel like I know a few of you! I'm living in Lawrenceburg, love my guns, practice every chance I get! Just wanted to say hello, and I'll just keep reading.

KL

langzaiguy

imported post

Hey, glad to know you're with us! Why don't you drop by in Lexington for breakfast on Saturday!

klloyd

imported post

I will be in western ky this weekend, but I'm pretty much free all the time beyond that! I'd be nice to meet more people that believe in our rights.

I sent in my information today for my CCP, maybe I can be in that club too very soon.

mike m

imported post

maybe i"ll see you or vise versa this weekend im in pad ky i think im the only 1 here that OC around here but thats o.k. Bye the way forgive my manners WELCOME to OC,hope you stick around awhile. i"ve been on here along tome but dont type to good so i read alot. HA!

klloyd

imported post

Well, I'll actually be in Madisionville this weekend, visiting some friends, fixing one's crashed computer, and doing my favorite thing, target practicing! We (my family) play a lot of airsoft as well, we call it training for the kids in urban warfare!

Little more about me:

I have been reading on here for some time now, months maybe. I finally just decided to join, get to know some of you guys a little better.

I'm a die hard computer junky, so if I can be of assistance to some one, I will. I am also die hard linux fan, but play nice with windows as well.

I love to shoot! I can shoot the wings off a nat at 300 yards. I have a mosin nagant I've impressed a lot of people with. My primary weapon of choice is my sks, 7.62x39. With a 40X scope, I will reach out to about to about 250 yards with it accurately. I can actually go a lot farther, but the bullet is tumbling by then.

I've read in a few places how some people dont like the Hi-Points. I have the .45. LOVE it. Get it dirty, wet, muddy, what ever, blow it out, its ready to preform! I also have a Charles Daily 9mm, that is my carrying weapon of choice. Small, light, accurate!

I had a hi-point 9mm for a few years, probably put 10,000 rnds through it. May have jammed once, maybe twice. Was a great weapon....

KL