• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A Great Opportunity

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

The Appleton Event will be a great opportunity to meet your fellow OC'ers and brothers in arms.

A great time to ask questions and actually get answers.

There will be many people there that are not as aware of the laws and issues as we are, so it will also be a great time to pass out some of the OCDO pamphlets as well.

We need to take advantage of every opportunity we get and use these events to spread the word and get the information out.

Come and join the fight for our rights!

The Grand Meridian
2621 N. Onieda Street
Appleton, WI.
[align=left] Sept 25th
6:00PM
[/align][align=left]Tickets are still available at: http://www.marktoddforgovernor.com/
[/align]

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

[align=center]Posted with authorization from Mark Todd
[/align][align=center]Attention!!!
[/align][align=center]Open Carriers and 2nd Amendment Supporters!!

September 25, 2009! Mark your calenders!

This is an Open Carry Event Hosted by Gubernatorial Candidate Mark Todd!
Open carry of fire arms is optional and not required.

Place: The Grand Meridian
2621 N. Onieda Street
Appleton, WI.

The Itinerary for the night!

The Doors will open at 6:00PM[/align][align=center]6:00 PM - 6:45 PM - DJ - Superior Sound Entertainment
6:45 PM - Formal Introductions by Candidate Mark Todd
7:00 PM - Guest Speaker Mark Palan
7:30 PM - 8:00 PM - DJ - Superior Sound Entertainment!
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM - Country Music Singer Bobby Solberg!
[/align]
[align=center] This is a Closed Bar Open Carry Event! No Alcohol!

Tickets for this event are $25.00 per person and can be purchased online at: http://www.marktoddforgovernor.com

We have room for 400 people, let's fill the house!

All proceeds go to: Mark Todd For Governor

Checks are accepted. Please make payable to:
Mark Todd for Governor
P.O.Box 203
Appleton, WI. 54912-0203

Please specify number of tickets needed. Tickets will be counted in $25.00 intervals and will be available for pick up at the door.

[/align]

comp45acp

imported post

Mark may be good on the 2nd Amendment, I don't know. However he doesn't have a prayer of getting the nomination much less winning the governorship.

My position is that any money spent on him is just wasted and would be much better spent on Scott Walker who is someone you can win.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

And my position is that people like yourself are the reason this state is the way it is today.

You continue to vote the same way every election with the same outcome, but yet you preach about how we need change........How hypocritical.

I will do everything I can to vote against Walker. I will write in my vote if my candidate is not on the ballot.

apierce918

imported post

comp45acp wrote:
Mark may be good on the 2nd Amendment, I don't know. However he doesn't have a prayer of getting the nomination much less winning the governorship.

My position is that any money spent on him is just wasted and would be much better spent on Scott Walker who is someone you can win.
you arent going to see any difference by voting with the status quo.

If everyone who thought that voted for who they really wanted, and not just who is most likely to win and good enough maybe...you would see a much higher politician turnover rate.

scott walker might win, but wtf is he gonna do?

I'll be there tonight - flying solo and dont know any faces so we'll see what happens