• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Howdy folks!

hardballer

imported post

Howdy folks, Born in Buffalo, New York, raised in Winona, MN and have been in Buffalo City, WI for about 15 years. Looking to move closer to La Crosse eventually. We'll see.

Glad to have found this site. Good folks! Good info. We do have to support one another in this.

It isn't often that a cause comes along that defines a people and a time. This is not a black or white issue or a religious issue. It is a life or death issue. Yours, mine, our families.

About time we take back our heritage and our streets.

Edit:

Oops, put this in the wrong place. Mods, feel free to move it to the intro thread.

Sorry for the trouble.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

hardballer wrote:
Oops, put this in the wrong place. Mods, feel free to move it to the intro thread.
Any place is a good place to introduce yourself imo :p Welcome to the forums!

If you're looking to move to the La Crosse area, you may be interested in keeping an eye on whats going on here. We try to post where we've carried, to let people know which places seem to be OC friendly. Then everyone once in a while we get together for a dinner or something. Here's the link to the La Crosse County forum:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum57/25383.html