Thread: 45 ACP Ammunition for sale about 650 rounds

Post imported post

625 Rounds of 45 ACP CCI Blazer Ball ( in ammo can ) & 25 rounds of Remington Golden sabre 185 Grain + P

Asking $ 260.00 for all. Call me if interested 920-337-6166 Green Bay Area.

Thanks
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

You know Blazer 45 acp sells for about $15 a box on Sportsmansguide (and probably other sites), right?

Post imported post

blazer brass maybe? (still equals about retail though)

Post imported post

jrm wrote:
    You know Blazer 45 acp sells for about $15 a box on Sportsmansguide (and probably other sites), right?
    Maybe, when you can actually buy it, Sportsmans& everyone else is Backordered right now through at least mid october, god only knows when they will actually get more in. Let me know when supply catches up with demand, anyways I paid more for that ammo8 months ago.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Hey, I'm a free market person, so more power to you for whatever you can get for it. I was just thrown by the price. Last time I bought .45 I got a few cases at about $9 a box. I haven't had to deal with the recent shortage much yet.

Post imported post

jrm wrote:
    Hey, I'm a free market person, so more power to you for whatever you can get for it. I was just thrown by the price. Last time I bought .45 I got a few cases at about $9 a box. I haven't had to deal with the recent shortage much yet.
    it's cool , redid the math, yup a little too pricey, dropped the price.

Post imported post

Oh, that would make for a very fun weekend! I'd make it last that long, or would try anyway...
    I aim to misbehave