• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

45 ACP Ammunition for sale about 650 rounds

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

625 Rounds of 45 ACP CCI Blazer Ball ( in ammo can ) & 25 rounds of Remington Golden sabre 185 Grain + P

Asking $ 260.00 for all. Call me if interested 920-337-6166 Green Bay Area.

Thanks

jrm

imported post

You know Blazer 45 acp sells for about $15 a box on Sportsmansguide (and probably other sites), right?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

jrm wrote:
You know Blazer 45 acp sells for about $15 a box on Sportsmansguide (and probably other sites), right?
Maybe, when you can actually buy it, Sportsmans& everyone else is Backordered right now through at least mid october, god only knows when they will actually get more in. Let me know when supply catches up with demand, anyways I paid more for that ammo8 months ago.

jrm

imported post

Hey, I'm a free market person, so more power to you for whatever you can get for it. I was just thrown by the price. Last time I bought .45 I got a few cases at about $9 a box. I haven't had to deal with the recent shortage much yet.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

jrm wrote:
Hey, I'm a free market person, so more power to you for whatever you can get for it. I was just thrown by the price. Last time I bought .45 I got a few cases at about $9 a box. I haven't had to deal with the recent shortage much yet.
it's cool :cool:, redid the math, yup a little too pricey, dropped the price.:D