• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happy Constitution Day

warlockmatized

imported post

Today is constitution day. The 222nd anniversary to be exact. If you've never read it in its entirety, I invite you to do so on this special day. Include spouses, children and friends in your reading. Above all else....Excercise those rights within it! No mater WHAT, don't ever let ANYONE trample on those rights.

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Great idea. I keep my copy close at hand. I've surprised quite a few people by handing it to them to read a section or two. One guy even asked to borrow it for a couple days. I think everyone should read it, read it often, and know it well.

rj3663

imported post

I wondered if anyone else would post on this event. It is a great day and one to also remember the kids sent off every day to uphold that constitution every day. God bless America and it's citizens!