Thread: Sign the petition for gun rights in Illinois

Post imported post

Post imported post

Is this petition only for IL residents, or is it open to everyone?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

I signed it.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

It doesnt specify if only Illinoisans can sign so please help us out everybody.

Post imported post

I am #557......

Post imported post

I am new to OC forums. I have read online for about 2 months and decided to join. As I have grown up in this State throughout the yearsI have come to realize it is in the top five worst states for sure in relation to individual freedoms and liberty (including arm's rights). "Subject only to police power....blah blah "you have rights" blah blah... this is the states constitution's language to arms rights. Which in real life means you have all the gun, knife, sword, taser, any weapon rights....... except for what the government legislates away/restricts (EVERYTHING)!!! WE THE PEOPLE must call a Con. Convention to change the Constitution of this State or nothing we say on this site will mean anything..

Just my opinion.

Post imported post

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

Thanks we are half way there. Please post that link in all of your forums, facebook, myspace, email blast yoru friends. Now that The supreme court is hearing hte Chicago case we must do a full court press.

Post imported post

#9834. im gonna be moving to Bolingbrook at the beginning of May so i signed it. also gonna post it on my facebook to see how many more signatures i can get from there.