• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sign the petition for gun rights in Illinois

protias

imported post

Is this petition only for IL residents, or is it open to everyone?

unknownpatriot

imported post

I am new to OC forums. I have read online for about 2 months and decided to join. As I have grown up in this State throughout the yearsI have come to realize it is in the top five worst states for sure in relation to individual freedoms and liberty (including arm's rights). "Subject only to police power....blah blah "you have rights" blah blah... this is the states constitution's language to arms rights. Which in real life means you have all the gun, knife, sword, taser, any weapon rights....... except for what the government legislates away/restricts (EVERYTHING)!!! WE THE PEOPLE must call a Con. Convention to change the Constitution of this State or nothing we say on this site will mean anything..

Just my opinion.

halal6

imported post

Thanks we are half way there. Please post that link in all of your forums, facebook, myspace, email blast yoru friends. Now that The supreme court is hearing hte Chicago case we must do a full court press.

quincy07

imported post

#9834. im gonna be moving to Bolingbrook at the beginning of May so i signed it. also gonna post it on my facebook to see how many more signatures i can get from there.