Thread: Any FFL dealers in Metro Detroit?

Post imported post

Do we have any MOC members who are FFL dealers in the metro Detroit area? If you don't want a bunch of bombardment, PM me. I'm looking to setup a transfer of a long gun from gunbroker.com. and have no intention on paying $50 that most places charge for something that's free. I can toss some cash, but not a fifty for five minutes worth of work. Let me know if you can help.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Banned

Post imported post

Not sure who is charging you $50? For a transfer. Might want to try Firearms Exchange I think he charges $10

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Chewy on MGO had a thing going that you could Pre-buy transfers and get a chance to win a gun.

I didn't win the gun but I still have a few transfers and you can use one if you like.

Or if you can wait a week I can do it... ;-)

Post imported post

I'm in no hurry; just planning on getting a good christmas present this year.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Post imported post

Hey there. Since you're in Warren just thought I'd let you know that Double Action on Dequindre in Warren cost me $35 for my last transfer from gunbroker.com .. Not only that they were nice enough to clean & lube it. Anyone know any good NFA dealers in SE Michigan. One of the few I found was on the west side of the state.

Post imported post

I don't give double action my business after they kicked me out of their store for open carrying, then hung up on me twice after i called to ask if they had a Glock 23 for sale. :/

If you're a gun store, and you're not OC friendly, well frankly, fxck you. lol.

Post imported post

mikestilly wrote:
    Anyone know any good NFA dealers in SE Michigan. One of the few I found was on the west side of the state.
    Lapeer Military Surplus on Lapeer road, just north of the road you turn on to go to the pit. The owner Frank is a fairly reputable guy. He has an extensive NFA collection, so he's extremely knowledgeable, and his prices aren't too bad. Could be a little better, but he has to charge what he has to charge to make ends meet. He's told me he does about one NFA transfer per month.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    mikestilly wrote:
    Anyone know any good NFA dealers in SE Michigan. One of the few I found was on the west side of the state.
    Lapeer Military Surplus on Lapeer road, just north of the road you turn on to go to the pit. The owner Frank is a fairly reputable guy. He has an extensive NFA collection, so he's extremely knowledgeable, and his prices aren't too bad. Could be a little better, but he has to charge what he has to charge to make ends meet. He's told me he does about one NFA transfer per month.
    Thanks for info. I will definitely have to head out there and check them out.

Mike

Post imported post

No problem. Just pay it forward by letting me spray off a mag if you do actually get a machine gun.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Detroit Arms will do up to 3 guns at a time for $25.00 total. You can reach us at 586-598-5300 or via our website at www.DetroitArms.com