Thread: AZ Open Carry Business

Post imported post

Looking at starting a open carry coffee shop in the Chandler, AZ area. The employees would be OC'n.

Anyone interested in investing in this type of business, send me a private message. Please, only serious private messages.

Post imported post

Why not an OC topless with nothing but hot chicks? I'd make it a daily stop when I work in Chandler :shock:

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

Post imported post

Yeah, I knew I should have given more detail...the store will be completely gun oriented...from the store name to the coffee names/sizes..you name it.

Considering teaming up with local firearm companies with other aspects of the business.

Post imported post

I don't even drink coffee but if you made good sandwiches or something or had a healthy snack I'd definitely stop in and support you!

Post imported post

kenpoprofessor wrote:
    Why not an OC topless with nothing but hot chicks? I'd make it a daily stop when I work in Chandler :shock:

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde
    EEk the lap dances would get kind of clanky and maybe even a bit painful...

Seriously though I'm not even a big coffee drinker but I'd make it a point to stop in from time to time whether OC'ing or not... :celebrate

Post imported post

Sounds like a really cool idea.

If you do manage to get it up and running, there should be a 5 or 10% discount for customers who are OCing.

Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

I like that idea!

Post imported post

I woulddefinitely go there.

Post imported post

That's actually a pretty fantastic idea. You could decorate that place really nicely.

Post imported post

Why chandler? The top gun range is in North Phoenix...

Post imported post

Close to home, lot of coffee drinkers out here. Long term - branch out, it may not be long before we are next to the SGC :-)

Post imported post

that would be great, i'd stop by time to time.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post imported post

There used to be a western them coffee shop here in Prescott, though I never saw any employees going heeled. They never had a problem with me carrying though. I wish I would have gone in more often, I miss them now that they're gone.

http://arizonagunowners.com - The best AZ gun board around!

Post imported post

I'd put money into a liberty diner.

Post imported post

I'd be a regular customer.

Post imported post

"If you build it they will come"

Post imported post

Crossfire Jedi wrote:
    Looking at starting a open carry coffee shop in the Chandler, AZ area. The employees would be OC'n.

Anyone interested in investing in this type of business, send me a private message. Please, only serious private messages.
    ill take a single shot magnum,and a job..im unemployed and love coffee!

Post imported post

Crossfire Jedi wrote:

As a business owner I can tell you this will never fly.

I cannot begin to imagine how you could get any liabiility insurance in place with employees going heeled. The same for getting a lease. If you bought a building, then did not declare your intent to arm the employees you might be able to bypass these problems but this business idea is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Your heart in the right place? Sure.

Good business idea? Not in my opinion.

Post imported post

1FASTC4 wrote:
    Crossfire Jedi wrote:

As a business owner I can tell you this will never fly.

I cannot begin to imagine how you could get any liabiility insurance in place with employees going heeled. The same for getting a lease. If you bought a building, then did not declare your intent to arm the employees you might be able to bypass these problems but this business idea is a lawsuit waiting to happen.
    Then again, maybe you could just become a gun dealer who happens to sell coffee.

Post imported post

As a business owner, I never remember my insurance ever asking if people were armed or not. They usually require that the "law be followed" in regards to being armed, etc. Gun Shops the insurance usually requires that the visitors be unloaded while in the shop and not the range (true, unfortunately) and some shop owners follow this, some do not.

However, I've never seen in my insurance anything about guns at all. It has things about armed guards for event insurance, and for liability insurance about having armed guards, or security. I've never seen anything about the employees having guns, or weapons being brought.

Post imported post

Unfortunately, it might not be the best time for new businesses like this to open from an economy standpoint.

Across the street from the complex we live in we've had two independent coffee shops open and go out of business in the last 2 years. First Coffee Shark and then Cozy Cup Cafe (Ray & McQueen). I frequented them both, but then the location is also in the parking lot of a Safeway which has the ubiquitous Starbucks.

AZG