• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AZ Open Carry Business

Crossfire Jedi

imported post

Looking at starting a open carry coffee shop in the Chandler, AZ area. The employees would be OC'n.

Anyone interested in investing in this type of business, send me a private message. Please, only serious private messages.

kenpoprofessor

imported post

Why not an OC topless with nothing but hot chicks? I'd make it a daily stop when I work in Chandler :shock:

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

Crossfire Jedi

imported post

Yeah, I knew I should have given more detail...the store will be completely gun oriented...from the store name to the coffee names/sizes..you name it.

Considering teaming up with local firearm companies with other aspects of the business.

azlobo73

imported post

kenpoprofessor wrote:
Why not an OC topless with nothing but hot chicks? I'd make it a daily stop when I work in Chandler :shock:

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde
EEk the lap dances would get kind of clanky and maybe even a bit painful...

Seriously though I'm not even a big coffee drinker but I'd make it a point to stop in from time to time whether OC'ing or not... :celebrate

Michigander

imported post

Sounds like a really cool idea.

If you do manage to get it up and running, there should be a 5 or 10% discount for customers who are OCing. :D

JesseL

imported post

There used to be a western them coffee shop here in Prescott, though I never saw any employees going heeled. They never had a problem with me carrying though. I wish I would have gone in more often, I miss them now that they're gone.

storefront.jpg

rifle.jpg

brokenbarrel

imported post

Crossfire Jedi wrote:
Looking at starting a open carry coffee shop in the Chandler, AZ area. The employees would be OC'n.

Anyone interested in investing in this type of business, send me a private message. Please, only serious private messages.
ill take a single shot magnum,and a job..im unemployed and love coffee!

1FASTC4

imported post

Crossfire Jedi wrote:

As a business owner I can tell you this will never fly.

I cannot begin to imagine how you could get any liabiility insurance in place with employees going heeled. The same for getting a lease. If you bought a building, then did not declare your intent to arm the employees you might be able to bypass these problems but this business idea is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Your heart in the right place? Sure.

Good business idea? Not in my opinion.

1FASTC4

imported post

1FASTC4 wrote:
Crossfire Jedi wrote:

As a business owner I can tell you this will never fly.

I cannot begin to imagine how you could get any liabiility insurance in place with employees going heeled. The same for getting a lease. If you bought a building, then did not declare your intent to arm the employees you might be able to bypass these problems but this business idea is a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Then again, maybe you could just become a gun dealer who happens to sell coffee. :)

Pace

imported post

As a business owner, I never remember my insurance ever asking if people were armed or not. They usually require that the "law be followed" in regards to being armed, etc. Gun Shops the insurance usually requires that the visitors be unloaded while in the shop and not the range (true, unfortunately) and some shop owners follow this, some do not.

However, I've never seen in my insurance anything about guns at all. It has things about armed guards for event insurance, and for liability insurance about having armed guards, or security. I've never seen anything about the employees having guns, or weapons being brought.