Thread: Select Auto Care INC

Waterford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Talked to them today, as I got the oil changed on my truck. I don't personally know much about auto care, but, this place has awesome costomer service, and will do their best to inform you of the problem, and what should/shouldn't be done. I have had quite a bit of work done to my truck there, and I don't have a complaint yet.

I have talked to them before about open carry, and they are fine with it, and today I was told they would place the sticker that I gave them, on their window when they are washed next. I will be checking back to see when it is posted, and posting a pic when I see it up.

There location is in Waterford, close to the Dixie HWY/Scott Lake Road intersection, on Winton St.

, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

You rock
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

The answer to "1984" is "

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

Plymouth/Canton, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

This is great news.... i have an idea for a new window sticker/bumper sticker for us at MOC.... it would read "I support businesses that do not infringe on my right to selfdefense"